Sabtu, 05 November 2011

RECOUNT TEXT

Dear : Gadis
My Sister

                    Hello Gadis,how are you ? I'm fine, I hope you alwaysfine too.In my letter I want to tell you about my experience. Last holiday  I went to Pasuruan city, I went to Pasuruan by car with my family's, I went to Prigen Zoo. I saw many kinds of animals  there , for example : Lion, Elephant, Tiger, Monkey, and Snake.
                   After arround the Prigen Zoo, we broke for lunch and prayed dhuhur at 12.00 o'clock. Afer that we went home at 14.00 o'clock
                   That's all please  reply my letter, God bless you

                                                                                                                      Your Brother 

                                                                                                                       ALBHET R.R.C

1 komentar:

  1. you get 95 for your letter Keep trying to write English sentences.

    BalasHapus